- Workload: Audit 60% Accounts 40%
- Clients: UK small to medium sized OMBs
- Location: Birmingham
- Benefits: ACA/ACCA study support, strong work-life balance
- Salary: £20-£28K
Are you an Audit Accounts Semi-Senior looking for the team structure, client base and progression opportunities of a top 50 firm with the professional and supporting work culture? Are you keen to take advantage of enhanced professional development programme?
Our client is a top 50 firm with offices spanning across the UK. They are currently seeking driven individual to join their growing Audit and Accounts department in Birmingham. The firm is recognised for creating a supportive development structure focused on individual requirements and their fit in the company’s environment.
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of accounts for sole traders, limited companies and partnerships
- Assisting with audit work preparation
- Carrying out ad-hoc duties as and when required
- Assisting junior members of staff
The successful candidate needs to:
- ACA/ACCA studier
- Have minimum 2 years’ experience working within UK accountancy practice
- Experience in preparation of accounts
- Knowledge of multiple accounting software systems
- Able to demonstrate good client relationship skills
Please call on 0203 225 5060 to discuss this role further or apply on-line for immediate consideration.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful. However, understand that we will keep your CV on record for any future role that could be your perfect match.
If you are seeking Audit Accounts Semi-Senior jobs in Birmingham contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.