- Workload: 70% Audit, 30% Accounts
- Clients: Agriculture, Property, Technology
- Location: Cambridgeshire
- Benefits: Excellent training and progression, strong work-life balance
- Salary: £30-£40k
Are you excited about career structure, client base and progression opportunities of a top 50 firm with the friendly and supporting culture with a leading local practitioner in Cambridgeshire?
Our leading local independent firm based in Cambridgeshire. They are currently seeking driven and ambitious individual, who will help to further grow their local Kent office. In return you will you will take advantage of their excellent career progression structure and exceptional employee benefit package.
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Working on audit assignments from planning to completion
- Completion of accounts and some corporation tax computations
- Regular visits on clients’ premises
- Supervision of junior members of staff
- Exposure to a diverse and interesting client data base
The successful candidate needs to:
- Have minimum of 3 year experience working within UK accountancy practice
- Be ACA/ACCA qualified
- Be a driver with access to own vehicle
Please call on 0203 225 5060 to discuss this role further or apply on-line for immediate consideration.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful. However, understand that we will keep your CV on record for any future role that could be your perfect match.
If you are seeking Audit Accounts Senior jobs in Cambridgeshire contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.