- Firm:12 Partner Firm
- Workload: 60% Audit, 40% Accounts & Tax
- Location: London
- Salary: Negotiable
Are you an ACA qualified or part qualified Accountant looking for a mix of Audit, Accounts & Tax workload? If so, this Audit Senior position could be the right fit for you!
Our client, a prestigious 12 Partner firm based in London, are seeking an ACA qualified or part qualified Accountant to join their vibrant and growing team. The role is a great opportunity for anyone keen for future progression, the firm offers great opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career together with freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that is right for you. .
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Senior a sizeable portfolio of audit clients with turnovers ranging from £20-£50mil.
- Project manage client work and oversee all aspects of audit fieldwork and completion.
- Lead onsite audit teams, preparing and reviewing financial statements and updating clients.
As the successful candidate you will:
- Either ACA qualified or studying towards ACA qualification.
- Experience leading & planning to completion on audits.
- Experience with UK GAAP & IFRS.
If you are seeking Audit Senior jobs in London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.