* Firm: 8 Partner Firm
* Workload: 60% Audit & 40% Accounts, however this flexible if you would like more audit or tax for example.
* Location: London
* Salary: Competitive
Are you either an Audit Senior or Audit & Accounts Senior seeking a new opportunity within a growing London firm, that can offer you future development?
Our client, an 8 Partner Firm based in London are seeking an Audit & Accounts Senior to join their growing team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Planning and delivery of audit/accounts assignments.
- Lead some of our largest and most complex assignments.
- Supervise junior staff during the audit and review their work.
- Preparation of accounts under FRS 102 & 104 for clients within the Property, Hospitality, PR, Retail, Financial Services, and IT & Software sectors.
The successful candidate will:
- ACA/ACCA qualified or QBE.
- Have at least 3-years' experience within practice.
- Experience of OMB/SME private company audits: planning, budget preparation, identifying key risks, developing an audit plan, executing the audit on site.
- Experience of IFRS will be useful but not essential.
If you are seeking Audit & Accounts Senior roles in London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.