- Firm: Medium Sized Firm
- Workload: c40% Audit, c60% Accounts/Tax
- Clients: Such as Media & Entertainment, Property and Charities, t/o up to £20m
- Location: West End, London
- Benefits: Relaxed, friendly culture
- Salary: £38-45k
Are you a qualified Audit & Accounts Senior currently working in Practice? Would you like to enjoy a good mix of Audit and Accounts work in a supportive and friendly environment?
This role will involve:
- Flexible workload mix of 40% Audit and 60% Accounts/Tax, whilst also including some Management Accounts
- Working on a varied portfolio with a broad range of client sectors, including Media, Medical, Property and Charities with turnovers up to £20m
- Co-ordination, direction and supervision of team members.
The successful candidate needs to:
- Be ACA/ACCA Qualified with at least 3 years practice experience in the UK
- Have audit experience and be comfortable leading audits, planning to completion
- Have strong communication and client liaison skills
- Be confident in the supervision of junior staff
If you are seeking Audit & Accounts Senior jobs in Central London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.