- Firm: 5 Partner Firm
- Workload: Accounts & Audit
- Clients: OMB's, Properties, renewable energy & more
- Location: West End, London
- Salary: £35-50k dependant on experience
An ideal role has arisen for those in practice looking for a step up from the Senior to Supervisor level. Your current role may be lacking in opportunities for progression or perhaps you are already in a supervisory position but want a change of scenery - whatever the reason, please see below for details of an exciting practice position with plenty of responsibility and excellent remuneration.
Our client - a mid-tier accountancy practice located in London's West End - are currently looking for an experienced auditor to fill this important role. You will be tasked with managing a team of qualified and part-qualified staff reporting directly to a Manager or Partner. In addition to managing your own portfolio of work, you will be tasked with reviewing the work of juniors.
The mix of work will be 60% audit and 40% accounts / tax. The firm's largest clients have turnovers in excess of £100m! They also have UK subsidiaries of large overseas groups which provide a good technical challenge. In order to be considered for this position you should be:
- ACA / ACCA Qualified with post-qualified experience
- Currently working within an established UK practice environment with a mixed workload
- Used to leading audits and reviewing the audit files of junior team members
- Strong interpersonal skills required in order to manage the team and clients effectively
Candidates will be considered at senior or supervisor level dependant on their experience in practice and suitability for the role.
If you are looking for an Audit Supervisor job in London, please contact Austin Rose, the public practice recruitment specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.