- Workload: 70% Audit & 30% Accounts/Tax
- Clients: Media, PR Agencies, Design Agencies, Marketing Agencies, & Consultancy
- Location: South West London
- Benefits: Exceptional progression
- Salary: to £50k
Are you an experienced senior looking for a step-up in a top 20 accountancy firm? Would you be interested in a fast-paced local practice offering an exciting, yet complex client base?
Our client is seeking a high calibre individual with aspirations of progressing within a practice environment to work in a predominantly Audit based role.
This general practice role is based in a leading independent practice firm and will give you the chance to add value to your clients businesses, give significant advice, and build strong client relationships.
The successful candidate would need to:
- Be ACA / ACCA qualified
- Currently have at least 30% Audit in their current role and lead audits from at least £10 million.
- Have experience working with Owner Managed Businesses
- Be experienced in reviewing the work of juniors
- Have strong client interaction skills
The ideal candidate MUST currently be working in a UK based Accountancy firm.
Please call on 0203 225 5060 to discuss this role further or apply on-line for immediate consideration.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful. However, understand that we will keep your CV on record for any future role that could be your perfect match.
If you are looking for an Audit Accounts Senior / Supervisor role in South West London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.