- Firm: Top 10 Regional Office
- Workload: 60% Audit, 40% Accounts
- Clients: Property & Construction, Technology, Professional Services
- Location: Enfield
- Benefits: Excellent training and progression, strong work-life balance
- Salary: £40-£45k
Are you a technically strong Audit and Accounts Senior looking to progress your career at an established and fast-growing firm? Would you like a small office environment with big company brand?
Our client, a top 10 accountancy firm in Enfield is looking to recruit a Senior to perform a 60% Audit and 40% Accounts role. The firm has a strong technical grounding and ethos of promoting from within, which is demonstrated by the fact that their two most recent partners both trained through the firm.
Client sectors range across a variety of sectors including solicitors, charities, retail, technology and academies. They have a full general practice portfolio and turnovers of clients are up to £40m.
The successful candidate needs to:
- Be ACCA/ACA qualified or about to be qualified
- Have at least 4 years UK practice experience
- MUST have audit experience and be comfortable with leading audits
- Have strong communication and client liaison skills
If you are seeking Audit and Accounts Senior jobs in Enfield contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.