- Firm: Top 20 Firm
- Workload: 80% Audit and 20% Accounts
- Location: London
- Clients: Technology, Sports, Property, Legal, Education and Healthcare
- Benefits: Generous annual leave including extra days off for Christmas
- Salary: £42,000-£48,000
Are you an experienced Audit & Accounts Senior looking to progress within a Top 20 firm offering an exciting and complex client base?
Our client, a Top 20 firm based in the City, are looking for an experienced Audit & Accounts Senior to join their team. Although predominantly audit focused, the role provides exposure to many elements of General Practice, such as statutory accounting and tax planning. The role will enable the right person to progress quickly, gaining experience of working with a variety of high quality clients, broad in both size and sector.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Leading audits from planning through to completion
- Accounts preparation and finalisation
- Supervising more junior members of staff and reviewing work
The successful candidate will:
- Be ACA/ACCA qualified with at least 3 years' experience within a UK accountancy practice
- Be experienced in IFRS and UK GAAP
- Have substantial experience leading audits
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.