- Firm: Top 20
- Workload: 65% Audit & 35% Accounts/Tax
- Clients: Media, PR Agencies, Design Agencies, Marketing Agencies, & Consultancy
- Location: West End, London
- Benefits: Exceptional progression
- Salary: £47-56k
Are you looking to bolster your Audit and Accounts career by stepping up to a Top 20 Central London accountancy firm?
With a workload of roughly 65% Audit & 35% Accounts/Tax this role will offer youplenty of variety as you progress up to Assistant Manager. You will have the opportunity to work on a high profile client base ranging from: Media & Entertainment, PR Agencies, Design Agencies, Marketing Agencies, and Consultancy sectors from HNWI’s to large corporates with turnovers into the £100m’s.
As the successful candidate you will:
- be ACA/ACCA qualified
- have experience of a mixed workload of Audit and Accounts at a senior level
- demonstrate strong client facing skills and team leadership qualities
- be comfortable leading audits from planning to completion for clients with turnovers of at least £20m
- have the drive to progress your career within a progressive and commercial accountancy firm
In return, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to take a lead role in the Audit requirements of this firm and put themselves in a fantastic position for future promotion.
Please call on 0203 225 5060 to discuss this role further or apply on-line for immediate consideration.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful. However, understand that we will keep your CV on record for any future role that could be your perfect match.
If you are seeking Audit & Accounts Senior jobs in London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.