- Workload: 80% Audit, 20% Accounts
- Clients: OMBs with turnovers c£50 m
- Location: Hampshire
- Benefits: Excellent progression, strong benefit package
- Salary: £35-£48K
Are you an ACA/ACCA qualified Accountant looking to develop your career with a top 50 local firm in their Surrey office? Are you looking for the team structure, client base and progression opportunities of a top 50 firm without necessity of travel to the City?
Our client is a top 50 accountancy practice with offices based across the Southern part of England. Having decades of presence on the market they pride themselves in progressive approach to the service they provide. The firm is recognised for creating a diverse and challenging working environment that leads to excellent opportunities for career progression.
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Managing and delivering accounts and audit jobs
- Leading Audits
- Supervising junior members of staff
- Building and maintaining positive relationships with clients
The successful candidate needs to:
- Be ACA/ACCA part/fully qualified
- Have accountancy practice background with experience in working with a portfolio of clients
- Be conversant with Sage, Quickbooks and relevant software programmes
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful. However, understand that we will keep your CV on record for any future role that could be your perfect match.
If you are seeking Audit Accounts Senior jobs in Hampshire contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.