- Workload: 70% Audit, 30% Accounts + Corporation Tax
- Clients: Professional Practices, Property, NFP
- Location: Hampshire
- Benefits: Excellent training and progression, strong work-life balance
- Salary: £35-£45k
Are you an Audit and Accounts Senior looking for the career structure, client base and progression opportunities of a top 50 firm with the friendly and supporting culture within a local office in Hampshire?
Our client is a top 50 firm. With offices located in London and the South East of England. Throughout their long-lasting presence on the market they offer a full range of accounting services to clients in the UK as well as internationally. They are currently seeking driven and ambitious individual, who will contribute to development of the business at their Hampshire office. In return you will you will take advantage of their excellent training and professional development opportunities.
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Audit work from planning through to completion
- Reviewing audit and accounts preparation documents supplied by junior members of staff
- Regular client meetings leading to business development
- Preparation of CT and PT drafts
The successful candidate will meet criteria below:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working within UK accountancy practice is essential
- Be ACA/ACCA qualified (applications from part qualified candidates are welcome)
- Knowledge of UK GAAP
- Car driver with access to own vehicle
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration or call on 0203 225 5060 to discuss this role further.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful. However, understand that we will keep your CV on record for any future role that could be your perfect match.
If you are seeking Audit Accounts Senior jobs in Hampshire contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.