- Clients: Property, Construction, Technology, Professional Practices
- Location: West Sussex
- Benefits: Excellent career development opportunities, strong work-life balance
- Salary: £35-42k
Are you looking for the career structure, client base and progression opportunities of a top 50 firm that offers a corporate and professional structure with down to earth and friendly environment in West Sussex? Are you keen on taking advantage of excellent development opportunities a clear career progression structure?
Our client is a top 50 firm with offices based in London and across the South East of England. They are currently looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Audit and Accounts Senior to joint their office in West Sussex.
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Delivering audit work form planning to completion
- Supervising and coaching junior members of staff
- Reviewing accounts and audit work delivered by juniors
- Drafting corporation tax computations
- Making sure audit procedures are followed and deadlines are met
The successful candidate needs to have:
- ACA/ACCA qualified (part qualified candidates are also welcome to apply)
- Minimum of 2 years’ working experience within professional practice is a MUST
- Strong working knowledge of UK GAAP
- A full driving licence with access to own car
Please call on 0203 225 5060 to discuss this role further or apply on-line for immediate consideration.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful. However, understand that we will keep your CV on record for any future role that could be your perfect match.
If you are seeking Audit Accounts Senior jobs in West Sussex contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.