- Firm: Mid-Tier
- Workload: 75% Audit and 25% Accounts/Tax
- Clients: Wide range of sectors including retail, pharmaceutical, hospitality, travel, marketing, and fashion
- Location: London
- Benefits: Great work/life balance
- Salary: £38-40k
Our client, a Mid-Tier Firm, are looking for an Audit & Accounts Senior to join their team. Their clients span a wide range of sectors including: property investment and trading, construction, manufacturing, wholesale, retail, pharmaceutical, hospitality, travel, marketing, financial services, fashion, gas and oil exploration, solicitors and estate agents.
Working as part of an audit team with 12 staff, the Audit & Accounts Senior role will have a workload of approximately 75% Audit and 25% Accounts/Tax. With technically challenging clients you will have the opportunity to gain exposure to listed clients and the associated IFRS reporting as well as overseas reporting in accordance with ISA 600. You will be expected to manage audits from planning to completion and lead audit teams of 2-3 staff.
The successful candidate would need to:
- Be ACA/ACCA qualified
- Have experience working in a UK Practice for 3+ years
- Have strong interpersonal client interaction skills
- Have the desire to progress within an Audit & Accounts role in practice
If you are seeking Audit & Accounts Senior Jobs in London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.