- Firm: Fast Growing Mid-Tier Firm
- Workload: Audit and Accounts
- Location: Chelmsford
- Salary: £40,000 - £50,000
- Clients: A broad range including HNWIs
Are you an experienced Audit and Accounts Assistant Manager looking for a step up in your next role? Does working within a Top 100 firm close to home sound of interest to you?
Our client, a progressive accountancy firm based in Chelmsford are looking for an Audit and Accounts Manager to join their dynamic team. Working within the Audit and Accounts team you will deliver a broad range of services to a range of clients.
Your responsibilities will include:
- managing the audit process
- reviewing year-end statutory accounts and corporation tax computations
- reviewing monthly or quarterly management accounts
- training and supervising trainees and newly qualified staff
The successful candidate will:
- Be two years post qualified (ACA/ACCA)
- Have 5 years Audit experience in a UK practice
- Be able to demonstrate good client relationship skills
- Have exposure to Audit and Accounts work in their current role
- Be looking for the next step up in their career, with a drive to succeed
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.