- Firm: Top 20 Firm
- Workload: Mix of audit and accounts. Management of client portfolio and staff.
- Location: Bedford
- Benefits: 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and the opportunity to buy or sell up to 5 days
- Salary: £45000-£56000
Are you an experienced Audit and Accounts Manager looking for an exciting opportunity within a Top 20 firm?
Our client, a Top 20 Accountancy firm are looking for an Audit and Accounts Manager to join their friendly and dynamic Bedford office. This role is varied but includes managing a portfolio of clients, meeting the needs of the clients while maximising the fee income of the portfolio and effectively managing resources and the workflow.
The successful candidate will:
- be ACA or ACCA fully qualified with 3-5 years practice experience
- have experience of OMB's covering a range of industries with a focus across accounts, advisory and audit work
- demonstrate experience of management/supervision
- experience in Xero, CaseWare and alphatax, Sage, QBO and VPM
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.