Firm: Top 20 Firm
Location: Milton Keynes
Salary: £47,000 - £60,000
Workload: 60-70% Audit focused
Are you an Audit and Accounts Manager or Assistant Manager looking to step up to a Top 20 firm? Are you looking to leave behind the commute to London for a good work life balance and agile working?
If so, our client, a Top 20 Firm are looking for an Audit and Accounts Manager to join their Buckinghamshire office.
You will mainly be responsible for the day to day running of a large client portfolio with a key focus on OMBs across a range of industries. As a manager you will also be responsible for overseeing work-flow and resources for your own team of qualified and non-qualified staff.
The ideal candidate:
- ACA/ ACCA qualified, with at least 2 years' post- qualification experience within a UK Practice
- Experience working with OMB's in a range of industries
- Demonstrate strong experience in team management and leadership skills
- Proven skills in managing their own portfolio of clients
- Strong and professional communication skills
If you are looking for an Audit and Accounts Manager role in Buckinghamshire please contact Austin Rose, the public practice recruitment specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.