Firm: Top 20
Workload: 70% Audit and 30% Accounts
Clients: Owner managed businesses
Are you an Audit and Accounts Manager looking to progress within a Top 20 Firm? Does working within a firm that is showing continued growth and progression sound of interest?
Our client, a Top 20 Firm, are looking for an Audit and Accounts Manager to join their team in Slough. The firm can offer a competitive salary, along with great benefits and huge career progression.
The role will include:
- Planning and delivering audit/accounts assignments
- Leading some more large and complex assignments
- Supervising junior staff during audits, along with reviewing their work
- Managing client communication
- Mentoring audit and accounts trainees
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience of OMB/SME private company audits
- Show knowledge of current auditing standards
- Have experience preparing and auditing consolidated accounts
- Be ACA/ACCA qualified and have similar experience within another UK practice firm
- Have great verbal and written communication skills
If you are seeking Audit and Account Manager roles in Slough or London, please contact Austin Rose, the public practice specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.