- Firm: Mid-Sized
- Workload: 50% Accounts and 50% Audit
- Location: Zone 2 North West London
- Benefits: Free on-site gym,study support, excellent training environment
- Salary: £25-30k
Are you an Audit & Accounts Semi-Senior seeking a role to progress your career in a London based Accountancy Firm? Are you looking to gain experience with technically challenging clients?
If so, my client, a strong mid-tier firm with a national network of offices are looking for a strong Audit & Accounts Semi-Senior to join their London team. With household named clients and turnovers up to £20 million on accounts and up to £80m on audits, this will be an extremely exciting opportunity for the right candidate.
The role will have a workload of approximately 50% accounts and 50% audit, although this is potentially flexible depending on current experience. The role will offer the opportunity to work within a strong team environment but also give a lot of autonomy. This job has the potential to rapidly progress your career and give you the benefit of being part of a top performing accountancy firm whilst also getting the support and structure of a close knit team.
As the successful candidate you will:
- Be studying for ACA/ACCA or AAT qualified
- Have experience in accounts preparation and small business audits up to £10 million
- Be able to liaise and communicate effectively with all partners, clients and colleagues
- Have at least 18 months experience working within a UK accountancy firm
If you are seeking General Practice Semi-Senior jobs in London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied, please call 0203 2255 060 if you have any questions.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.