- Workload: 75% Audit 25% Accounts and Tax
- Clients: Very varied including charities, property and entertainment
- Location: Slough
- Benefits: Study support and progression within the company
- Salary: To £25-35k
Are you an experienced Audit & Accounts Semi-Senior looking to continue your career in a Top 20 accountancy firm? If so our client, an entrepreneurial Top 20 firm based in Slough, could be a great next step in your career.
With a workload of roughly 75% Audit 25% Accounts and Tax this role will offer you the opportunity to progress within a general practice environment within a firm that is large and growing quickly enough to offer rapid progression for the right person. Most of the clients have turnovers between £10 million and £30 million with some much larger clients.
As the successful candidate you will:
- be ACA/ACCA part-qualified
- have experience of a mixed workload of audit and accounts
- demonstrate strong client facing skills and team leadership qualities
- be comfortable working on audits for clients with turnovers of at least £15million
- have the drive to progress your career within a progressive and commercial accountancy firm
In return, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to complete their studies in a commercial firm that will set them up well for their future accountancy career and put themselves in a fantastic position for future promotion.
If you are looking for Audit and Accounts roles in London or the Home Counties talk to Austin Rose, the public practice recruitment specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.