Firm: Top 20
Workload: 80% Audit and 20% Accounts
Are you a qualified Audit and Accounts Senior looking for your next step within a larger firm? Are you looking to work for a brand that can offer you huge career progression, along with a great salary and benefits?
Our client, a Top 20 Firm, are seeking a qualified Audit and Accounts Senior to work within their established Slough office. The successful candidate will be assisting the partners and associates in delivering statutory audit and accounts preparation services.
The role will include:
- Planning and delivering audit/accounts assignments
- Managing and allocating work to trainees, whilst mentoring them to ensure their continued development
- Leading more complex assignments
- Managing client communication
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience working with OMB/SME clients
- Previous audit and accounts experience within a UK practice firm
- Have experience preparing audit and accounts files using softwares such as Caseware and Xero
- Be ACA/ACCA qualified
- Have strong interpersonal skills and a strong interest in owner managed businesses
If you are seeking Audit and Accounts Senior roles in Slough or London, please contact Austin Rose, the public practice recruitment specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.