- Clients: Charities
- Workload: 80% Audit and 20% Accounts
- Location: Central London
- Benefits: 22 days holiday, and the ability to buy up to 5 and sell up to 2 days holiday per year
- Salary: to £58k
Are you an Audit Senior/ Supervisor looking to specialise in the Not for Profit Industry within a reputable firm? Have you experience at a supervisory level with charity audits?
If so, this Audit Assistant Manager role at a Top 30 Firm may be an excellent match for you.
Managing a portfolio of clients within the NFP sector, the role will include:
- Planning, supervising, and reviewing audits and accounts
- Preparing and reviewing statutory accounts in line with Charities SORP and FRS102
- Supervising audit trainees, reviewing their work, assisting with their development and dealing with their performance evaluations
- Performing billing management
- Assisting in generating new business
The successful candidate will:
- ACA/ACCA qualified with 2 years’ post qualification experience within a UK practice environment
- Have proven audit experience with a wide range of clients
- Have knowledge of charity specific accounting and audit issues
- Preferably have experience with software packages such as PROaudit, AP, Alphatax and Excel (although training will be provided on these)
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration, or call on 0203 225 5060 if you have questions regarding the role.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful. However, understand that we will keep your CV on record for any future role that could be your perfect match.
If you are seeking Charities Audit Assistant Manager jobs in Central London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.