* Firm: Top 30 sized Firm
* Workload: Audit & Corporate Finance
* Location: London
* Benefits: Excellent benefits and 25 days holiday
* Salary: £50,000 - £60,000
Are you an experienced Audit Senior or Supervisor looking for Corporate Finance exposure within a commercially minded Top 30 sized firm? Would you like the opportunity to work within a small, tight knit team and be actively involved in all Corporate Finance assignments within the firm?
Our client, a Top 30 sized firm based in London, is seeking an Audit Supervisor or Assistant Manager to join their London team.
With a workload of roughly 50% Corporate Finance and 50% Audit, this role will offer you the opportunity to oversee and manage various projects in all areas of Corporate Finance as well as be responsible for the audits of a small portfolio of varied corporate clients.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Financial Modelling
- Financial Due Diligence
- Preparing Business Plans
- Planning, supervising, and reviewing audit, accounts and corporation tax
- Preparing and reviewing statutory accounts in line with UK GAAP and IFRS
The successful candidate will:
- Be ACA or ACCA qualified
- Have audit experience with a wide range of clients
- Demonstrate proficient technical ability (IFRS, FRS102 and UK GAAP)
If you are seeking Corporate Finance jobs in London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.