* Firm: Top 10 Firm
* Workload: 100% Audit
* Location: West End, London
* Clients: Media, Technology, Fintech
* Benefits: buy up to ten days' extra holiday
Are you an experienced Audit Senior or Audit Assistant Manager looking to progress your career within a forward-thinking Top 10 Firm? Are you interested in working with some of the most exciting firms in the technology and media sectors?
Our client, a Top 10 Firm, are seeking an Audit Assistant Manager to join their London Team with their technology and media specialist team. This specialist team will give you the opportunity to work with clients within the Media & Entertainment sector, such as Music groups, Games and Broadcasters. You will also be given the chance to work with international clients in the technology sector who deliver a range of technologies such as Artificial Intelligence and Virtual and Augmented Reality products.
This role is being recruited due to the significant expansion of the division in these exciting sectors and the opportunities for future progression are exceptional.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Acting as a major point of contact within the firm for the client together with the Partner.
- Managing a portfolio of clients
- Identifying and recognising business and sales opportunities with new clients
- Recruiting, retaining, developing and motivating employees
The successful candidate will:
- Be qualified ACA/ACCA/ICAS or overseas equivalent
- Have working knowledge of UK and International GAAS, IFRS, UK GAAP and Financial Reporting requirements
- Demonstrate experience supervising and coaching junior members on client premises and in the office
If you are seeking Top 10 Audit Assistant Manager roles in London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.