Firm: Top 10
Clients: Financial Services, Private Equity, NFP, Property, Retail etc
Location: City of London
Salary: To £50k
Are you an Audit Senior or Supervisor looking for the next step up in your career? If so, this Assistant Manager level role at a Top 10 firm in Central London could be the one.
Our client, a Top 10 firm in the City of London, are looking for an experienced auditor to join their friendly and driven team. You will be working with a variety of clients, to include complex international retail groups, FCA regulated clients and charities to name a few.
The successful candidate will:
- ACA/ACCA qualified with at least 3 years' experience within practice
- Strong experience leading audits, from planning through to completion
- Supervisory experience leading team, overseeing and reviewing work
- Working on audit clients >£50m
- Excellent communication skills
If you're seeking Audit Assistant Manager jobs in London, contact Austin Rose the public practice recruitment specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.