- Firm: Top 20 Firm
- Workload: 70% Audit / 30% Accounts & Tax
- Location: High Wycombe
- Benefits: 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and the opportunity to buy or sell up to 5 days
- Salary: £41000-£45000
- Option for: a part-time or flexible role
Are you an experienced Audit Assistant Manager looking for an exciting opportunity within a Top 20 firm local to home? Are you potentially interested in part-time or flexible working arrangements?
Our client, a Top 20 Accountancy firm, is a member of one of the world's fastest growing international networks. With a strong client base of overseas companies as well as many high profile owner managed businesses, the firm offer their staff a real technical challenge as well as a down to earth and supportive environment. With a strong focus on adding value to their clients, there is exceptional progression for those individuals who enjoy providing advisory support to their clients. As part of their continued growth, the firm are seeking to hire an Audit Assistant Manager.
The split for this role is approximately 70/30 in favour of audit, but you will get the accounts exposure too.
The successful candidate will:
- be ACA or ACCA fully qualified with practice experience
- have preparation of accounts experience
- demonstrate experience of leading junior members of staff
- experience in Xero, CaseWare and Alphatax, Sage, QBO or similar
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.