* Firm: Top 20
* Workload: 45% Audit, 45% Accounts and 10% Tax
* Clients: Mix of OMBs, with FCA focus
* Location: City of London
* Benefits: Excellent work/life balance
* Salary: £49000 to £54000
Are you an Audit Supervisor or Assistant Manager looking to step up to a Top 20 practice in the city? Are you particularly interested in Financial Services Audits?
Our client, a Top 20 practice, are looking for an Audit Assistant Manager to join their fast-growing and friendly team in the City.
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Audits of FCA regulated clients, finalising for Partner review
- Covering all aspects of the accounts file, to include Corporation Tax
- Delegating, supervising and monitoring junior members of staff
- Attending client meetings & seminars, identifying account development opportunities
The successful candidate needs to:
- Be ACA/ ACCA qualified with at least 1 years' PQE within practice
- Have experience running your own portfolio, to include some FCA regulated entities
- Be able to lead audits, from planning to completion
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
If you are seeking Audit Assistant Manager jobs in London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.