- Firm: Top 20
- Workload: 70% Audit and 30% Accounts
- Clients: Construction, Manufacturing & Real Estate
- Location: City of London
- Salary: £24-28000
Are you an audit assistant or semi-senior looking to step up to a Top 20 firm in the city? Are you AAT qualified and keen to continue on to your ACA/ACCA?
Our client, a Top 20 firm in the City of London, are looking for an Audit Semi-senior to join their Property team in the city. In return, you will receive a full ACA or ACCA study contract, with plenty of support along the way.
The role will involve assisting on both audit and accounts assignments for a Manager's portfolio of clients across Property, Construction and Manufacturing.
The successful candidate will:
- Be AAT qualified looking to start ACA/ACCA, or be within your first year's training contract with ACA/ACCA
- Solid exposure to corporate clients, with at least 1 year's practice experience within audit
- Excellent communication skills
- Familiarity with UK GAAP
If you are seeking Audit Assistant or Semi-senior jobs in London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.