Fantastic Top 10 business seeking an experienced Senior Manager ready for the next step, or an Associate Director looking for a clearer progression path.
Audit Associate Director
Top 10 Firm, London
Up to £90,000 + Benefits
I am currently working with a Top 10 accountancy firm in the city who are seeking an Audit Associate Director to join their growing, high flying team.
The firm is open to seeing an experienced Audit Senior Manager that is ready for the next step in their career, or a relatively newly promoted Associate Director that is keen to see more clear progression long-term.
This role will entail:
- Client contact, managing a varied portfolio of clients and ensuring a proactive and efficient service is always provided, and all issues are resolved proactively.
- Staff management, overseeing multiple audit teams and assisting with the training and development of staff members.
- Business development, getting involved in the winning and onboarding of new clients.
- Technical work, setting budgets, being aware of commercial aspects of client's businesses that impact the firms work, arranging timetables and booking staff, planning and reviewing audit work.
- Problem solving, resolving client issues and being flexible to ensure client and Director expectations are met.
- Teamwork, helping the business to work as a team to ensure the audit department meets its objectives in a timely manner and to the highest quality.
To be considered for this opportunity you will be ACA or ACCA qualified and have extensive experience of working in external audit for a UK based accountancy firm.
You will be operating at a Senior Manager or AD level and have exposure to business development and a track record of dealing with the above duties.
IFRS and/or AIM listed client experience is highly desirable but not crucial.
If you are looking for an ambitious firm, with a household name in the accountancy market, then look no further. My client truly looks after their staff and believes all employees should experience a good work life balance whilst they are still challenged and progressed through the business.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.