- Firm: Top 20
- Workload: 70% Audit & 30% Accounts
- Clients: Construction, Technology, Leisure & hospitality
- Location: Chelmsford, Essex
- Benefits: Excellent training, strong benefit package
- Salary: £30-£42K
Are you an ACA/ACCA qualified/finalist looking to develop your career with a Top 20 local firm in their Essex office? Are you ready to take advantage of working within a friendly yet professional office where your professional development will be fully supported?
Our client is a top 20 accountancy practice, extremely down to earth and very supportive of their staff. Having decades of presence in the market, they pride themselves in their progressive approach to the service they provide. They look for people who are self-motivated and have an entrepreneurial outlook, being able to make suggestions when they think it is necessary.
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Audit work from planning through to completion
- Accounts preparation
- Supervision and support to junior members of staff
- Building and maintaining professional relationships with clients as well as work colleagues
- Maintaining CPD at appropriate level
The successful candidate needs to:
- Be ACA/ACCA fully qualified or at finalist stage
- 2-3years' experience of working in a UK accountancy practice
- Have ability to multitask, plan and manage own workload
If you are seeking Audit Accounts Senior jobs in Chelmsford, Essex contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.