- Firm: 9 Partner Firm
- Clients: Private Wealth and International Investments
- Workload: 80% Audit and 20% Accounts
- Location: West End
- Salary: To £65k
Are you an Audit Manager within practice, interested in a complex and varied portfolio to include international investments and private wealth in the West End?
Our client, a 9 Partner practice based in the West End, are seeking an Audit Manager to join their team. You will be providing an advisory approach to a complex and substantial audit portfolio with varying clients covering a broad range of sectors and sizes.
You will have the chance to get involved in improving firm processes and progression of the company, to include staff management and appraisal.
The successful candidate will:
- Be fully ACA/ACCA qualified with 3 years' PQE within a UK accountancy firm
- Demonstrate strong experience managing staff
- Currently be managing a substantial portfolio of audit clients
- Possess strong communication skills with up-to-date knowledge of all accounting reporting standards
If you are seeking Audit Manager jobs within London, contact Austin Rose Associates, the practice recruitment specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.