* Firm: Big 4
* Workload: 100% Audit
* Location: London
* Salary: Up to £68,000
Are you an audit manager with a portfolio of Leisure & Hospitality clients? Are you looking for that next step up in your career? Are you keen to work with some of the world's best-known brands?
Our Client, a Big 4 firm in the city are looking for an Audit Manager to join their Private Middle Markets team, after significant client wins and organic growth across the business.
The role itself offers clear progression, an excellent work life balance that includes flexible and remote working, and extensive personal and professional development opportunities.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Leading fieldwork, managing performance, and keeping engagement leaders updated on audit engagements
- Completing audit processes and documenting higher-risk areas to increase your technical and business skills in areas including revenue, financial instruments, and income taxes
- Engaging clients and providing authoritative advice and professionalism throughout transactions
To be considered for this opportunity, you will need:
- To be ACA or ACCA qualified
- Experience of leading audits from planning to completion
- SOX exposure (This is not crucial but would be highly desirable)
- Experience of working in audit for UK based accounting firm
If you are seeking Audit Manager jobs in London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.