* Firm: Top 50 Firm
* Location: West End of London
* Salary: £55,000 - 65,000
* Clients: Property, Media and Large Groups
Are you an Audit Manager or experienced Audit Assistant Manager seeking a progressive role within a progressive London accountancy firm? Do you want to work with an exciting client portfolio within the creative industry whilst maintaining and health work-life balance?
If so our client, a Top 50 firm in London's West End, are seeking an Audit Manager to join their team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for supporting Partners whilst managing a complex portfolio of media, property and AIM listed clients.
The role will involve:
- Managing a portfolio of clients, building strong relationships and seeking cross- selling opportunities where appropriate
- Overseeing audits from start to finish
- Managing a team of junior staff, allocating, supervising and reviewing their work
As the successful candidate you will:
- Be ACA or ACCA qualified
- Have a minimum of 3 years' post qualification Audit experience within practice
- Ideally have experience with IFRS and consolidated financial statements
- Have demonstrated strong experience in managing a team
The firm not only take pride in putting the client first in everything they do but are also renowned for their fantastic working environment, fostering a positive work-life balance for all their employees.
If you are seeking Audit Manager jobs in London's West End contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.