* Firm: Top 10
* Workload: 100% Audit
* Location: Birmingham
* Salary: £46,000 - £61,000
Are you an Audit Manager looking for a career progression within the UK's fastest growing Top 10 Firm based in Birmingham? Are you looking to work with a Not-for-Profit client portfolio including some of the most prominent charities as well as education and social housing providers?
Our client, a Top 10 firm in Birmingham are looking for an Audit Manager to join their Not-for-Profit team.
- Acting as a major point of contact within the firm for the client together with the Partner
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with clients at senior levels
- Recruiting, retaining, developing and motivating employees
- Completing assignments within agreed budgets and timescales and identifying opportunities for additional billings
As the successful candidate you will:
- Be ACA/ACCA/ICAS qualified or overseas equivalent
- Have experience managing and developing staff
- Have working knowledge of IFRS, UK GAAP and Financial Reporting requirements
If you are seeking Charity Audit Manager jobs in Birmingham contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.