* Firm: Top 10 Firm
* Workload: Not For Profit Audit
* Location: Gatwick
* Salary: £48,000 - £57,000
Are you an Audit Manager with experience of NFP clients who wants to progress within a Top 10 Firm local to home?
Our client, a Top 10 Firm, who have a strong NFP team are seeking a Not For Profit Audit Manager to join their Gatwick Office.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Acting as a major point of contact within the firm for the client together with the Partner
- Identifying and recognising business and sales opportunities with new clients
- Acting as an ambassador of the firm
- Recruiting, retaining, developing and motivating employees, which includes participating in graduate recruitment, ensuring job appraisal documentation is completed within deadlines and ensuring appropriate objectives and development plans are in place for counselees
- Completing assignments within agreed budgets and timescales and identifying opportunities for additional billings
The successful candidate will:
- Be ACCA/ACA/ICAS qualified or overseas equivalent
- Have previous experience of managing people
- Demonstrate good working knowledge of UK and International GAAS, IFRS, UK GAAP and Financial Reporting requirements
If you are seeking Audit Manager roles in Gatwick contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.