* Firm: Top 25 Firm
* Workload: Audit
* Location: London
* Benefits: Excellent benefits and 25 days holiday
* Salary: £55,000 - £75,000
Are you a qualified Audit Manager/Senior Manager looking for the chance to work for a large Top 30 accountancy firm which offers a small company, family feel?
Our client a Top 25 Firm based in London is seeking an experienced Audit Manager or Senior Manager with a professional services background to work within their Audit and Accounts department.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing a portfolio of corporate clients across varied industries
- Planning, supervising, and reviewing audit, accounts, and corporation tax work
- Preparing and reviewing statutory accounts in line with UK GAAP and FRS102
- Supervising junior staff and providing assistance regarding technical queries and professional development, including conducting periodic appraisals
- Performing billing management
The successful candidate will:
- Be ACA qualified
- Have at least 5 years' post qualified experience within a professional services environment
- Demonstrate experience of UK GAAP, FRS102, and IFRS
- Have experience in managing audits
If you are seeking Audit Manager/Senior Manager jobs in London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.