* Firm: Top 10
* Workload: Audit, to include some Forensic accounting
* Clients: Broad range to cover international corporate clients, SMEs and listed companies
* Location: City of London
* Salary: To £70k
Are you a qualified ACCA or ACA Manager with extensive experience in Audit looking for a Top 20 Practice Firm? Would you like some variety within your next role; having the opportunity to get involved in forensic accounting?
If so, our client are looking to recruit an Audit Manager or Senior Manager to oversee a client portfolio of commercial and capital market clients and manage the Audit team.
The Business Services Division has clients which span a broad range of business sectors including mining, pharmaceutical and tech companies. The division provides audit and transaction services to mid-tier corporate clients within the SME sector including listed companies. In addition, they also have the responsibility of special assignments such as risk management, forensic accounting and due diligence.
The role will involve managing all stages of the audits, advising the partner, business development and staff management, training and reviewing of work. In addition to managing a portfolio of audit clients, you may be asked, from time to time, to deal with project work which arises such as reporting accountant work on IPO's, due diligence, litigation support and fraud investigation.
The successful candidate will have:
- Accountancy training, audit based
- ACCA or ACA, or equivalent qualification, with at least 5 years' experience within a UK Practice
- Detailed working knowledge of IFRS and FRS 102
- Proven skills in managing a portfolio of clients
- Substantial external commercial auditing experience including public company listed audits
If you are looking for Audit Manager or Senior Manager roles in London please contact Austin Rose, the public practice recruitment specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.