* Firm: Top 10
* Location: Leeds
* Salary: To £65k
* Benefits: Excellent benefits with a truly flexible working arrangement
* Workload: Audit, Accounts and Advisory assignments
* Clients: SMEs with some listed companies
Are you an Audit Manager or Senior Manager looking to build and develop your own team and service line? Are you keen to work in a truly flexible working environment and a meritocratic firm? Do you enjoy advising the SME market and taking ownership for the strategic direction of your division?
If so our client, a Top 10 firm who are creating a new audit team within their Leeds office, is looking to recruit an Audit Manager or Audit Senior Manager to oversee a client portfolio of commercial clients and to develop and grow their own team. Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing your own client portfolio including natural resource companies, tech companies, professional practices and retailers
- Identifying business opportunities from existing clients and supporting initiatives to develop new business opportunities including attending and organising network events
- Managing all stages of the audit and advising the partner on audit opinion
- Providing proactive accounting solutions and advising clients on all financial reporting issues with reference to other specialists where necessary
- Managing and developing a new audit team and reviewing their work
- Dealing with ad-hoc project work such as: reporting accountant work on IPO's, Due Diligence, Litigation Support and Fraud Investigations
As the successful candidate you will have:
- ACCA or ACA qualification, with strong audit experience within a practice firm
- Proven skills in managing a portfolio of clients and an audit team
- Substantial external commercial auditing experience including public company listed audits
If you are looking for Audit Manager or Audit Senior Manager roles in Leeds please contact Austin Rose, the public practice recruitment specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.