* Firm: Top 10
* Workload: 70% Audit and 30% Accounts / Tax
* Location: London
* Benefits: Hybrid working, great work-life balance
* Salary: £65,000 - £80,000
Are you an Audit Manager or Senior Manager looking for an opportunity to work within the charitable/not for profit sector? Are you interested in working for a Top 15 firm that prides itself on a positive work-life balance in London?
Our client, a Top 15 Practice are seeking an Audit Manager/Senior Manager to join their London office. In this role you will be expected to be responsible for a portfolio of varied Not For Profit clients, both domestic and international.
Your responsibilities will include:
- All aspects of audit and accounts assignment management
- Promoting the interests of the firm with all employed by the firm, clients, prospective clients and other third parties
- Motivating and encouraging all members of the team
- Overseeing and mentoring trainees during their training contract, providing assistance when required
- Assisting with preparation and presentation of new client pitches
The successful candidate needs to:
- Be ACA/ACCA qualified with 2-4 years post-qualified experience
- Have experience of running their own audit portfolio
- Demonstrate NFP audit experience
- Have a high level of familiarity with UK auditing and accounting standards
If you are seeking Audit Manager or Senior Manager jobs in London, contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.