* Firm: Top 10 Firm
* Workload: Audit
* Location: London
* Clients: OMB and listed clients in Technology and Media sector
Are you an Audit Manager looking to progress your career within a forward-thinking Top 10 Firm? Are you interested in working with a prestigious portfolio of household name technology and media clients?
Our client, a Top 10 Firm, are seeking an Audit Manager to join their London based Technology and Media specialist team. This role is being recruited due to the significant expansion of the division in these exciting sectors and the opportunities for future progression are exceptional.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Acting as a major point of contact within the firm for the client together with the Partner.
- Managing a portfolio of clients
- Identifying and recognising business and sales opportunities with new clients
- Recruiting, retaining, developing and motivating employees
The successful candidate will:
- Be qualified ACA/ACCA/ICAS or overseas equivalent
- Have working knowledge of UK and International GAAS, IFRS, UK GAAP and Financial Reporting requirements
- Demonstrate experience supervising and coaching junior members on client premises and in the office
If you are seeking Top 10 Audit Manager roles in London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.