Firm: Top 10
Location: West Sussex
Clients: Tech, Real Estate and Retail
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000
Are you an Audit Manager/Assistant Manager looking for your next position in West Sussex? Would working in a forward thinking firm that is rapidly expanding be of interest to you?
If so our client, a Top 10 Firm are seeking an Audit Manager to join their team in the West Sussex office. The primary responsibility of the Audit Manager will be to deal with all matters relating to the management of a portfolio of clients. The successful candidate will also provide assistance to partners in both client work and in the management of the group.
The responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Act as a major point of contact within the firm for client together with the Partners. This includes responding quickly to, as well as anticipating client requests/needs, keeping clients informed of progress in relation to all aspects of the service provided and maintaining regular contact with clients.
- Responsible for the financial management of a portfolio of clients.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients at senior levels, being a principle point of contact throughout the year. Develop a strong understanding of the clients businesses.
- Complete assignments within agreed budgets and timescales and identity opportunities for additional billings.
- Ensure assignments are staged with the appropriate mix of knowledge and skills required.
- Ensure that the firms risk management and quality control procedures are adhered to at all times.
- ACA/ICAS qualified or overseas equivalent.
- Educated up to degree level or CTS.
- Previous experience of managing people.
- Good working knowledge of UK and international GAAS, IFRS, UK GAAP and Financial Reporting.
- Working knowledge of financial products, firm services, issues regarding advice and regulation and compliance, including anti money laundering.
- Experience of systems/controls testing as well as substantive auditing, including consolidations, group audits, statutory accounts and disclosures.
- Project management experience.
If you are seeking Audit Manager positions in West Sussex or London please contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.