Audit Manager - Top 100 Firm - London
Firm: Top 100 Firm
Clients: Property, Hotels, Hospitality and Charities
Salary: £50,000 - £65,000
Are you a qualified Audit Manager looking to join a dynamic, forward-thinking and growing Top 100 Firm?
If so our client, a Top 100 Firm based in London are looking for an Audit Manager to join their proactive team. The firm values long term relationships with their employees and clients, which leads to an extremely stable team and client based. They offer a supportive atmosphere and actively share expertise with the team to support the development of their staff?
- Supporting a Senior Partner with their mixed portfolio (£500k) and day to day client administration
- Reviewing files prepared for you by the audit team for presentation to Partner.
- Oversee audit planning, field work and audit reporting
- Review automated audit work papers prepared by the audit staff to ensure sound audit theory and compliance with the departments procedures
- Preparing and/or reviewing the UK corporation tax returns and supporting computations of our corporate clients
- Ensure that reviews are completed in compliance with the audit department and the Practice Assurance standards
- Apply key control concepts in a wide variety of business settings
- Establish or tailor Audit and other work programs and testing procedures to ensure they are appropriate for the processes being reviewed
- Ensure that all work papers supporting the work are clear and concise
- Demonstrate an understanding of the different types of risk, understanding the Firm's approach and policies for managing risk in relevant businesses following applicable legal and regulatory rules and policies
- Communicating effectively with colleagues at all levels within the firm
- Influencing, changing and shaping the direction of a particular activity, either internally and/or externally.
- Lead and manage relationships across departments (such as Tax and Accounting Support)
- Train/mentor team members assigned to the audit team
- In conjunction with the senior audit partner interact fully with clients
The successful candidate will be:
- ACA or ACCA qualified, preferably with first time passes
- Significant experience of external audits of small and medium sized enterprises under UK GAAP
- An excellent understanding of FRS 102 is essential, and IRFS would be an advantage
- A knowledge of accounting and auditing standards and strong analysis skills
- Knowledge of Caseware and Alphatax
If you are seeking Audit Manager roles in London please contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.