- Firm: Top 20 Firm
- Workload: 80-90% Audit, 10-20% Accounts/Tax
- Location: London
- Clients: Financial Services
- Salary: To 60,000
Are you an experienced Audit Manager with financial services clients? Are you looking for a Top 20 Firm to build your career in the City?
Our client, a Top 20 Accountancy firm are looking for an Audit Manager to join their London based office whilst working alongside an international team. This role is varied but includes managing a diverse portfolio of financial services clients across Investment Management, Funds and Banking, meeting the needs of the clients while maximising the fee income of the portfolio and effectively managing resources and the work-flow.
The successful candidate will:
- Be ACA or ACCA qualified with 5 years' UK practice experience
- Have experience of financial services clients with a focus across accounts, advisory and audit work
- Ideally have experience with IFRS, ISA, US GAAP & GAAS
- Currently managing a subsequent client portfolio
- Demonstrate experience of management/supervision/review of audits/accounts files
If you are seeking Audit Manager roles in London, contact Austin Rose the public practice recruitment specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.