- Firm: Top 20
- Workload: 80% Audit, 20% Accounts
- Clients: Financial, Hospitality, Manufacturing
- Location: Hampshire
- Benefits: Excellent training and progression, strong work-life balance
- Salary: £45-£55K
Are you a qualified Chartered Accountant looking for a challenging yet rewarding opportunity, where you will be responsible for running a large clients' portfolio consisting of UK as well as international clients? Are you looking for the team structure, client base and progression opportunities of a top 20 firm within the local area?
Our client is a top 20 accountancy practice with offices based across the Southern part of England. Having decades of presence on the market they pride themselves in progressive approach to the service they provide. The firm is recognised for creating a diverse and challenging working environment that leads to excellent opportunities for career progression.
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Line management of audit and accounts team
- Manage and mentor a team of driven individuals at different levels of seniority
- Business development and identifying service cross selling opportunities to new and existing clients
- Participation in ongoing CPD sessions
The successful candidate needs to:
- Be ACA/ACCA fully qualified
- Have a minimum of 3 years' accountancy practice experience leading audit teams
- Have knowledge/experience of IFRS and FRS102
- Demonstrate excellent technical skills as well as ability to motivate people
Please on-line for immediate consideration or call on 0203 225 5060 to discuss this role further.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful. However, understand that we will keep your CV on record for any future role that could be your perfect match.
If you are seeking Audit Manager jobs in Hampshire contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied, please call 0203 2255 060 if you have any questions.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.