- Firm: Top 20
- Workload: Portfolio Management
- Clients: Property, Technology, Professional Services
- Location: Hampshire
- Benefits: Structured and clear career progression, strong work-life balance
- Salary: £40-£50K
Are you an Audit Assistant Manager looking for a career progression with a local top 20 Firm? Or perhaps you are already in a managerial role seeking to explore new local options?
Our client is a top 20 firm based in Hampshire, with offices spanning across the UK. They are currently looking for an experienced individual who will be keen to step in to a Audit Manager's role.
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Managing a portfolio of your own clients whilst managing and leading the audit team
- Providing support to junior managers and closely liaise with the partners
- Taking an active part in business development
- Regular travel to clients is a part of the role
The successful candidate needs to:
- Be a fully qualified chartered accountant
- Have a minimum of 3 years' postgraduate experience in UK practice firm with elements of people management
- Possess strong technical abilities
- Hold a clean UK driving licence
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration, or call on 0203 225 5060 if you have questions regarding the role.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful. However, understand that we will keep your CV on record for any future role that could be your perfect match.
If you are seeking Audit Manager jobs in Hampshire contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied, please call 0203 2255 060 if you have any questions.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.