* Firm: Top 20 Firm
* Workload: Audit
* Location: London
* Salary: £48,000 - £58,000
Are you an Audit Manager or Assistant Manager with strong academics, technical skills and drive to progress to partnership within the next three to five years? Have you demonstrated rapid progression so far in your career with strong client facing and development experience?
If this sounds like you then our client, a well established but progressive Top 20 firm, is seeking a bright and able individual to join the business with a view to progressing rapidly to Senior Manager and then Partner level.
Working on a portfolio of clients ranging from HNWIs and small owner managed businesses to large multi-national corporations with turnovers up to £500m, you will undertake assignments including audit, accounting, corporate finance and tax. In addition to commercial companies in service/manufacturing industries, you will deal with professional partnerships, landed estates, financial service companies, sports and entertainment businesses, entrepreneurs, charities and schools.
As the successful candidate you will:
- Be ACA/ACCA qualified with a strong exam record and technical skills
- Have experience at either the Supervisor or Manager level and have shown continuous progression in your career so far
- Demonstrate that you have a general practice background with experience in all areas of advice
- Have experience of managing a client portfolio and have exposure to one off assignments
- Be prepared to study the CTA qualification (a requirement of the firm prior to becoming a partner)
- Preferably have experience of developing new clients
If you are seeking a Top 20 Audit Manager role in London with partnership potential, contact Austin Rose, the public practice recruitment specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.