* Firm: Top 20
* Location: London
* Workload: Audit
* Salary: £57,000 - £75,000
Are you an Audit Assistant Manager looking for an excellent opportunity to develop and progress potentially up to partnership?
If so, an excellent opportunity has arisen for such a person to join one of the UK`s Top 20 accountancy firms.
This position offers an excellent opportunity to obtain audit experience in a variety of sectors together with scope for career development. The firm is just the right size to gain valuable client experience whilst benefiting from being part of a Top 20 firm within an international network. It provides the opportunity to make a positive contribution to the development of the firm as well as building strong client relationships.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing an audit focused portfolio of clients.
- Overseeing the preparation of financial statements under FRS102 and IFRS.
- Taking control of WIP, billing and debt management.
The successful candidate needs to:
- Be ACA qualified with at least 5 year's experience in a UK practice
- Have experience in leading group audits and the preparation of consolidated accounts.
- Be very client facing with a personable character
If you are seeking Audit Manager jobs in London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.