- Firm: Top 20 Firm
- Workload: 70% Audit, 30% Accounts
- Location: Reading
- Salary: £55,000 - £65,000
Are you an entrepreneurial Audit Manager or Assistant Manager looking for rapid progression within a forward-thinking Top 20 practice?
My client, a progressive Top 20 firm, are looking to recruit an Audit Manager to join their growing team. The firm are looking for someone to assist the partners in providing top quality statutory audit and accounts preparation services. The work split will be 70% audit and 30% accounts for a client base primarily consisting of owner-managed businesses.
The responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Deliver accounts and audit assignments within a timely and professional manner
* Work in conjunction with the client partner or manager to plan assignments
* Supervise and review the work of audit trainees
* Act as a major point of contact for clients and effectively assist them with any queries
The successful candidate will:
* Be ACA/ACCA Qualified
* Have proven portfolio management experience
* Have experience with auditing consolidated accounts
* Have experience with supervising and reviewing junior team members' work
In exchange, you will have the opportunity to work as an Audit Manager for a fast-growing firm that will give you an enjoyable job role and the potential for quick progression in a dynamic and commercial environment.
If you are seeking Audit Manager Jobs in Reading contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.