- Clients: SMEs, International Companies
- Location: Surrey
- Benefits: Excellent training and progression, strong work-life balance
- Salary: £43-£56k
Are you an Audit Manager looking for the career structure, client base and progression opportunities of a top 20 firm with the friendly and supporting culture within a local office in Surrey?
Our client is a top 20 firm with offices spanning across the South of England. They are currently seeking driven and ambitious individual, who will help to further grow their local Surrey office. In return you will you will take advantage of their excellent career progression structure.
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Planning and management of clients work across audit and accounts team
- Close liaison with clients as well as staff within other departments and offices
- Leading the audit team and making sure that work is completed in an efficient way and deadlines are met
- Be part of the management team in charge of supervision, training and development of the team
- Continuously build and maintain positive relationships with clients
- Resolving any issues that might arise with clients and staff
The successful candidate needs to:
- Have experience working within UK accountancy practice
- Be ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified (applications from candidates QBE are welcome)
- Experience working on variety of accountancy software packages
- Confident with decision making and problem solving
- Be driven to engage and take active part in the firm’s growth and development
Please call on 0203 225 5060 to discuss this role further or apply on-line for immediate consideration.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful. However, understand that we will keep your CV on record for any future role that could be your perfect match.
If you are seeking Audit Manager jobs in Surrey contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.