- Workload: 100% Audit
- Clients: regional businesses with £10m+ turnovers
- Location: Derbyshire
- Benefits: Excellent training and progression, strong work-life balance
- Salary: £40-£46k
Are you an Audit Manager looking for the career structure, client base and progression opportunities of a top 50 firm with the friendly and supporting culture within a local office in Derbyshire? Are you keen on progressing your career with a firm that truly believes in work-life balance while providing exceptional service to their clients?
Our client is a top 50 firm currently experiencing a rapid growth in business. They are seeking a driven and passionate individual, who will take on the responsibility to manage their Audit Team while contributing to further development of their local Derbyshire office. In return you will you will take advantage of their excellent training and professional development opportunities as well as flexible approach to working.
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Managing the audit team and allocating work within the team
- Working closely with other managers and partners
- Leading regular client meetings
- Mentoring junior members of the team
- Taking an active part in staff appraisal, overseeing CPD and training
The successful candidate needs to:
- Experience working within UK accountancy practice is essential
- Previous team management experience
- ACA/ACCA qualification
- Have keen interest in further CPD and professional development
- Be a driver with access to own car
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration, or call on 0203 225 5060 if you have questions regarding the role.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful. However, understand that we will keep your CV on record for any future role that could be your perfect match.
If you are seeking Audit Manager jobs in East Midlands contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.